Thursday, September 6, 2007

South Carolina Prediction

I know I did the South Carolina prediction earlier in the Summer. But it's game week, and as the ex ball and chain always said "I change my mind too damn much."



This game still has me worried . South Carolina didn't show me much last week in their game with Lafayette and what they did show me wasn't good. Lafayette was able to run the ball on them at will, now was this because of the system they use or because Carolina's defense is not as good as advertised (much like OSU's offense). However, South Carolina always plays us close and any team coached by the Ole Ball Coach should be worried about.



Luckily Georgia's young defense had a chance last week to be tested by a decent offense. Also our freshmen on the offensive line got a taste of college level football last week against a Big12 defense.



South Carolina also has a young offensive line and when the Coach at Lafayette refers to them as weak, I believe that it bodes well for the Dawgs!



I see the Dawgs lines winning the battles in the trenches and Blake Mitchell running for his life for much of the game. This forces him to play come from behind football and he makes some mistakes that allow the Dawgs to close this one out early in the 4th.



Final Score: Dawgs 27-17 win!

No comments: