Monday, September 24, 2007

Gilberry....here's your crow!

Many of you remember the comments from Alabama's DE Wallace Gillberry."But after the game Saturday, I can tell you anything you want to know -- his birthday, his telephone number, his home address. I'm serious, because I will know. I've got to know where to send the flowers after the game."

Well Mr. Gilberry, in case you were wondering about the stats from Saturday nights game I have compiled them for you.

Wallace Gillberry sacks: 0
Alabama sacks: 0
Final Score: Georgia win 26-23

I could tell that you were not aware of Matthew Stafford's home address, it was easy to tell as you never made it in the same zip code during the game. The closest you got to Stafford was the post game hand shake.

Of course "I'm just Joking." and "I don't talk trash."

No comments: