Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oklahoma State & South Carolina Predictions

This will be my first in a series of predictions for our upcoming season. It will be ongoing to include each game we play this year. When we get to the SEC championship game and Bowl games I will post my predictions then.


UGA vs. Oklahoma State
This game scares me because we are facing a BCS conference school in the first game of the season. However I see my beloved Bulldogs coming out on top in this one because I believe that our defense will be a bit better than that of the Cowboys. Final Score: Win 31-27

UGA vs. South Carolina
Another game that worries me. South Carolina always seems to play us close for some reason. Maybe because it's early in the season but luckily we will have already been tested to an extent by the Cowboys, but I see us pulling this one off.
Final Score: Win 20-14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the UGA SC game. Its gonna be a real sweater! The UGA Ok-State game however, i do not agree with. Georgia will win by a much wider margin. Not because Ok-state won't score, but because UGA will score more than what you think. UGA has the potential to be one of if not the best offense in the nation this year. The Dawgs are star studded at the skill possisions. Expect plenty of draws and screens to help out the green offensive line this year. Don't worry too much about the D. I don't worry about the D and never will. They seem to always play good. Coach Martinez will have the boys ready to kill anyone with the ball... and that is the bottom line.
Final score: UGA 56 Ok-State-28
Georgia will pull away mid way through the third quarter.
GO DAWGS!

Carolina Dawg said...

Just noticed your comment, sorry for not responding earlier. My predictions of low scores are mostly based on the well known fact that CMR does not run up the score. Once he gets a lead he runs the clock out. However since this is after the game it appears that we both gave OSU's offense to much credit!