Monday, September 3, 2007

Week 2: Yard Bird University

After getting home from the game Saturday I checked in to see how the Chickens had done, and to my delight I saw that they fared poorly.

How does the SEC's "best" defense allow Lafayette to rush for over 250 yards, in Williams-Brice Stadium no less. Visit Cockytalk.com and see the meltdown they are having. This is a fan base that was trying to figure out who deserved to play them in the MNC game this year. Now they are trying to figure out if they can win games against South Carolina State and Mississippi State.

My thoughts on the upcoming game have changed somewhat after what I saw from both Georgia and South Carolina this weekend. I may have to revisit my prediction.

So the first game established 2 things in my mind concerning the Chickens.
1. Their Defense is not all that great. No doubt they are still good but have exposed some things that the Georgia offense can take advantage of.
2. Their starting QB will not have taken a snap under pressure before the Georgia game.

Looking good for this weekend. I'll post more as the week goes along

No comments: