Friday, September 21, 2007

Alabama Jokes!

Q: What do both Bama fans and maggots have in common?
A: They can both live off a dead bear for years.

One day in an elementary school in Tuscaloosa, AL, a teacher asks her class if the Alabama Crimson Tide are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes, except for Little Jimmy.
The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"
Little Jimmy says, "The Georgia Bulldogs "
The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"
Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Dawg fan, my mom is a Dawg fan, I guess that makes me a Dawg fan."
The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"
Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me an Alabama fan."
Q: How many Alabama fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One, but he gets 3 credits.

Q: How do you make University of Alabama cookies?
A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat for 3 hours.

Q: How many University of Alabama freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.

Did you hear about the Tide fan who was so upset that the Dawgs beat Alabama that he tried to commit suicide by jumping out of his basement window?

It was reported that Alabama head football coach Nick Saban will only be dressing twenty players for the Auburn game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.

2 comments:

Ally said...

lol! I hadn't heard the one about Saban dressing out his players.
If you decide to do this during UcheaT week, let me know - I have a great one from Donnan you can use.
Go Dawgs!

Anonymous said...

How many Alabama fans does it take to change a light bulb?

Five...one to change and four to talk about how great the old light bulb was!!